50% off the first month of your membership (normally $29/month).
You must share the code that is revealed when you select ‘redeem’ to receive the discount via email.
Terms and Conditions:
– Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Walky Talky Baby is a friendly and encouraging online community led by a Paediatric Speech Pathologist (Chiara Prigmore) and Physiotherapist (Alison Mason) to support parents with communication, movement and play.
Our aim is to help parents notice, and truly enjoy, every tiny milestone. Our Walky Talky Baby Membership is a complete online membership program which helps parents support their baby’s communication, play and movement skills in the first six months (and beyond) – from newborn stages to sitting and babbling. The next stage of development (6-18 months) is coming soon!
The membership includes:
– Core content: tips on everything from positions for new baby play and how to talk together, through to supporting your baby to sit, move on their tummies and babble
– Regular emails: including extra tips on types of toys, songs and books to use with your baby.
– Photos and Video: to demonstrate our strategies to help parents achieve them easily at home
– No Tears Tummy Time: a 48 page guide full of photos and tips for all things tummy time
– Online community – The Village – private online community where members can ask questions about their baby’s development anytime and share with other mums too.